Huge site, local area and facilities are excellent, staff are friendly; really impressed. Stayed in a 180sq-m pitch and again was really impressed, shame we had a rather large ants nest underneath though! Restaurant had a decent selection although did have a bit of trouble with the waiter at the start, no worries though. Entertainment was okay I guess. One thing I would suggest is splitting the seating into smoking and non-smoking. Overall really good campsite and would definitely visit again. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1st category campsite situated in one of the few pristine beaches left in the COSTA BRAVA.We have bungalows, mobile homes and apartments for 2 to 7 people. The site has a large and renovated aquatic space : 4 pools (relaxation area, children's pool, children's area, slides), restaurants, supermarket, entertainment for all the ages etc ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Camping L'Amfora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping l`Amfora Hotel Sant Pere Pescador
- Camping L'Amfora Sant Pere Pescador, Spain - Costa Brava