We went to Seabreeze for a long weekend, and here below are the conclusions of the stay:
- Accomodation: The view is nice, but the bungalows are the opposite of what they look on the website. Really basic rooms, dirty bathrooms. It wasn't a problem, but they could be honnest witt the pictures on their website.
- Food: Good.
- Diving: The diving equipments are old, lots of gauge not working properly, wetsuits at least 10 years old, no proper diving fins if you don't bring yours. We did a snorkeling trip on our last day. One snorkel was broken, and they accused us of breaking it, asking for money to buy a new one. Nice philosophy of using the devices with 100 divers and the 101th pays for everyone !
- Staff: Staff is friendly when consuming, but hypocrite when doing the billing, charging us additional fees from nowhere, asking for a new snorkel, and charging overpriced transfer to Manado...
My advice: No need to pay that much for a basic resort !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No fancy stars, bells, whistles, or exaggerated advertising, just a dive resort with a fantastic friendly atmosphere, delicious mixed Indonesian-Western meals, classic wooden bungalows closest to the sea, the all important creature comforts, welcoming resort staff who love to give personalized attention, a modern PADI dive center with professional team, a restaurant over the sea with spectacular unmatched views, large range of PADI dive courses, and other water sport activities & land tours all rolled in to a quality economical package. We look forward to have you join us :) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bunaken Divers - Sea Breeze Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.