We visited the Hotel Alga for the second time in October 2011 and were as delighted with the accomodation and service as we had been on our first visit the year before. Over the last 23 years we have visited Calella de Palafrugell frequently, in both July and October, and have stayed in several local hotels. The Alga is the first one we have re-visited: It is not the most expensive, but is very welcoming and comfortable and has an excellent location. Hopefully we will return for a third visit - as we fell in love with Calella de P. and nearby Llanfranc all those years ago no doubt we will return to the Alga once more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family hotel situate 200 meters from the beach of Calella de Palafrugell to focus on the Costa Brava. The restaurant offers fine local cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Alga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alga Hotel Calella De Palafrugell
- Hotel Alga Calella De Palafrugell, Spain - Costa Brava