“Cozy & Lovely!”
Review of Casa Dos Torres

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calella de Palafrugell
Casa Dos Torres
Reviewed 5 May 2011

John and Jane are two of the most amazing hosts ever. They welcomed me into their home and gave me the royal treatment I think! It was like being home. My bed was comfier than many hotels I've ever stayed at and the room was sunny and fresh. I loved sleeping with all the windows open and waking up to the garden sounds below. The breakfast was amazing: hot & cold options galore! Jane truly is an amazing cook.

Calella is a beautiful place and I recommend hopping on a bike (John and Jane lent me theirs) and exploring the region on two wheels. It's very rider friendly with bike trails that are mostly flat. The Market in Palafrugell (40 minute walk) on Sunday was also a treat! I would go back again but this time for longer.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank CamilleCanuck
There are newer reviews for Casa Dos Torres

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Jane and John were very welcoming, lovely setting and gardens with comfortable outside spaces to relax. Gorgeous walks and beaches. Absolutely great breakfasts, perfect service and readiness to help. Thanks for letting us prepare food in.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank pattyvd
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We had read the reviews about Casa Dos Torres and decided to stay there on our recent trip to Spain and France. We booked two rooms--my husband and I were traveling with my cousin and her husband. We see why the reviews on this very comfortable and charming B & B run 100% positive.

We were shown to our spacious, light and airy rooms upon our arrival. Jane then offered us tea,coffee and sweets on the patio. We were made to feel very welcome.

The house is sizable with lots of nooks and crannies for relaxing and socializing. The outdoor space is large, well landscaped and well arranged. Since we visited in April, the pool was not open, but we can imagine a cool dip there on a hot summer's day.

The location is great--a ten minute walk from the house to the town and beach. There was construction when we were there to make the road a pedestrian walkway. That should make it even better for the future.

We only wish we could have stayed for a month!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TLR48
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I am not one to write reviews on trip advisor, but Casa Dos Torres, which is run by Jane and John is truly the best B&B I've ever stayed in. They are both such gracious hosts who make you feel very welcomed and are helpful in every way possible. The rooms are immaculate, the beds are comfortable, breakfast is delicious, and the beaches and sights nearby are beautiful. STAY THERE!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yoomi302
Reviewed 1 November 2010

Our stay at Calella with Jane and John was superb from start to finish. You are made to feel very welcome in what is their own home and yet there is plenty of private space for hanging out, reading, relaxing. They help you decide on your day's activities - and the area has a huge range available. Breakfast is taken together with the other guests. The food sets you up for the day and the conversation made us linger at the table. We left Casa Dos Torres feeling relaxed, rested, well fed and relucant to go!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dorolew
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Casa Dos Torres is a very special place - it has a wonderful ambience with lovely rooms and beautiful outside facilities....from the breakfast area on the patio to the relaxing loungers by the pool.

Jane and John are marvellous hosts and as a single traveller I was made so welcome and introduced to the other guests. The breakfasts were a real treat and there was a variety of good restaurants for lunch and dinner overlooking the pretty bay in Calella de Palalfrugell.

Thanks for the excellent hospitality - I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank HoustonEdinburgh
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Previous review are spot on - it is truly a wonderful hotel and resort, John, Jane and Lex are fabulous hosts and make you feel very welcome. We can highly recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple