Casa Dos Torres
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Calella de Palafrugell
See available hotels
Hotel Alga(Calella de Palafrugell)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel PortBo(Calella de Palafrugell)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Port Bo(Calella de Palafrugell)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Garbi(Calella de Palafrugell)
View Hotel
Hotel Mediterrani(Calella de Palafrugell)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sant Roc(Calella de Palafrugell)
View Hotel
La Torre(Calella de Palafrugell)
Hotel Llevant(Llafranc)
Hotel Terramar(Llafranc)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsjohn and janeother guestsperfect hostsminute walk downhillbreakfast was amazinglocal walksbeautifully decorated and spotlessly cleannothing too much troublelovely placeout of seasonsun loungerslexbeachescheztomasseptember
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We have recently returned from a 5 night break as this fantastic property run exceptionally well by John and Jane. Only a few rooms which makes it intimate. Pool is a major plus. A great mix of guests when we were there including Dave & Debbie a lovely couple. Jane does a man breakfast and scrambled eggs were top notch. John is so very entertaining with his daily humour. An honesty fridge is a good idea and well used. Short ten minute walk to the local restaurants of Callela. All in all a great break

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fontwell
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We had a fantastic time in this lovely home. You receive such a warm welcome from Jane and John and they really can't do enough for you. It is a fantastic place for families with lots of places for kids to play and a lovely swimming pool. All I need to do now is shift the 7lbs gained from indulging in Jane's fantastic breakfasts!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stayed, with my mum, at the Casa Dos Torres at the beginning of June. This was our first holiday in a while. We had a lovely time and were really glad we stayed here. So, my Mum asked me if I would write a review. Here is my review:

It was nice to have pool at the Casa Dos Torres, I even went in when it was dark. It felt cold at first but it got warmer when you were in there a while. The room was quite small but it was quite cozy. At some times it got a bit warm in there. There was a fan but my mum didn't let me put it on. The bed was really comfortable and we had a really good night sleep. One evening there was a great thunderstorm and I caught it on video. It was exciting because I hadn't seen one for a while.

Breakfast was very tasty. I especially loved the cheese and a few of the days Jane made us cooked breakfasts and it was always nice. Jane was so kind and she dropped us off a few times at places locally and picked us up aswell (even on her birthday!).

The beach in Callela was a few minutes walk from the B&B but it was a bit stoney. There were some other beaches nearby and my favourite was El Golfet which was about a 45 minute walk away. One day we went for a bike ride and John and Jane let us borrow their bikes.

Jane and John have a whippet called Chelsea who was very cuddly and had some strange habits like hiding under her bed!

It was my first holiday for 7 years and a good one at that!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank TJonesDixon
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

We spent a lovely few nights in this wonderful home, the location is perfect, the owners welcoming and the breakfast is to die for. We loved the cosy decor of the home, it was so quiet and relaxing. The breakfast was amazing, so tasty and so much choice, Jane was always so helpful and fed us very well. The gardens are gorgeous for relaxing or the beach and little town are minutes away. We also walked into the main town one day and enjoyed the market. A very enjoyable few days despite the mixed weather, thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Jennie B
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and having come on the recommendation of friends I can wholeheartedly repeat the recommendation. Breakfast was a real treat and we were made to feel very welcome and totally at home.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family