“Fantastic Trip!”
Review of La Rafting Company

La Rafting Company
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Sort
More attraction details
Owner description: La Rafting Company is an outdoor activities supplier. We are specialist in whitewater rafting, kayak and inflatable kayak.We do canyoning,mountain trekking and horseriding too.Contact us and live the experience of water.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 April 2014

All the staff at La Rafting were excellent, very friendly, fun, professional and spoke English. The day was very well organised, food was great, we even had dry wetsuits for the afternoon! We did the 42km rafting trip, the rapids were great fun and I was impressed how beautiful some parts of the river were. All in all an excellent day, well recommended!

Pepo F, Gerente at La Rafting Company, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Hello friends,

Thank you for this good review. We are happy to know that you enjoy with your trip in a very rainy day. The water level was perfect but the weather wasn't the best that we can expect.
We hope to see you again, but in a sunny day!!

Best regards from all La Rafting Co team.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I got to raft with La Rafting co. more than once and each time whether it was with my friends or with people I didn't know before the experience was GREAT! I tried canyoning once as well and the result was the same - GREAT.

First taste of friendly atmosphere & high quality services was for me when I contacted the company. They did their best to meet all my requests.

Second taste of family like environment was when I stepped inside their office in Sort. You get a feeling as if they were all family and good friends. I think the family/friendly approach towards clients made me start thinking that even though their prices are a bit higher than the competitors' but it is all worth it.

And third taste of great quality services was once we were in the raft. All of their guides starting with Edu, the head-guide, are pros and know the river and the whole environment (nature & culture) very well. They made sure we had a blast on the river and also passed on their knowledge of water, nature and culture on us.

Thank you to Pepo (the owner), Edu the rafting head-guide, Edu (another one) the canyoning guide, Dolca the sweet front desk girl and to all the company staff for shearing their passion of water sports with me and my friends. =)

Hi friend,

Thanks for your great review. We are really happy when anyone appreciate our friendly way to work and our love for our job. We wait to see you soon in our next adventure and share incredible moments again.
Best regards from all the team.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

A big thanks to La Rafting Company, especially to Edu, for taking us out on the Noguera. We really enjoyed the ride and had an exciting time. Thanks to Pepo and others who work behind the scenes and provide great services. Keep it up and see you soon for another portion of adrenalin.

Dear friends,

Thank you for the review. We are happy to know that you had a good day with us. It was a good trip.
We hope to see you in the Pyrenees next time you visit our country.

Best regards from all the staff.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stayed in July with my family. was a truly authentic. An incredible way to discover the Catalan Pyrenees. 42km plenty of fun.Great professionals!

Pepo F, Gerente at La Rafting Company, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Hello friends,

Thanks a lot for the review. We will be happy to repeat the experience next time that you visit the area. See you soon.
Best regards from all La Rafting Co. team.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

me and my friends did canyoning. our guide called richy, he was absolutely terrific. he was a real expert and took care about our safety and explained us all we needed to know, and in the same time he was funny and with a good mood. he took pictures when we asked him to, and totaly was realy wonderful.
the price was also fair, i think.
the canyoning attraction is scared at the beginning for inexperienced but after the first slide you feel how fun it is.
we were a week in the pyrenees and i think that this day was the best.

realy recommended!!

Pepo F, Gerente at La Rafting Company, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Hi friends,

Thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to know that you enjoy your canyoning activity and to know too that it was the best moment of your trip. We hope to see you again and share new magic moments.

Best regards from all the team.