All reviewspretty dining roomfarmhouse breakfastone nightmarmaladeb bscooked breakfastworking dairy farmsuitepubssalisbury
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Our first visit to this B&B as it was located in the beautiful Wylie Valley which we were there to explore. I cannot fault the service, ambiance & extremely helpful hosts. Our bedroom had windows on two sides overlooking rolling Wiltshire hills - I threw the shutters open to sunshine flooding the bedroom which was beautifully decorated & extremely comfortable. Breakfast was first class. Cant wait to return!

Room Tip: This is not really a hotel but a Bed & Breakfast guesthouse. We stayed in The Summer room which felt like the master bedroom.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We stayed 2 nights and could have easily stayed more. The owners are very friendly and helpful with directions to local sights. Our room was magnificent and tastefully decorated. The breakfast was first class. Would highly recommend .

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015

This is our second but not last visit to a very special B&B!! I can add to my previous review that Topsy maintains a consistant high standard. The location, the classical house and welcome. Thank you for wonderful stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Absolutely beautiful! When we were away we actually missed The Little Langford. It was like home. Very cozy! Perfect in every way. Patricia was very helpful and kind. We came in late and she was very accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank pegklauer
Reviewed 11 August 2015

I was looking for a comfortable, beautiful, well maintained farmhouse in the Wiltshire countryside and I found it at Little Langford Farm House. To complement this the hostess (Topsy) was fantastic. The house has wonderful views, walks and scenery. The bed was difficult to get out of it was so comfortable. The bathroom was very well equipped with the most fantastic shower I have ever used. and it was cleaned every day of our three night stay. Thank you Topsy for you attention to detail. We will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for one.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple