“eat here at Orient Beach!”
Review of Bikini Beach

Bikini Beach
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Recently renovated, Bikini restaurant is located directly on the center of the famous orient beach, the new team will welcome you in a beautiful decor directly on the sand. Fresh fish and caribbean plates are our signatures.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

nice outdoor seating with a beautiful view of the beach. My daughter and wife split a salad and my other daughter had a chicken sandwich. I opted for the waiter recommended special of a mahi-mahi tatare, which was fantastic. Service rocked, and we were finished off with shots of local flavored rum. Pricey, but that's to be expected on the French side

2  Thank sulshow
There are newer reviews for Bikini Beach

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The new owners have recently renovated Bikini Beach. I was impressed with the renovations and the decor. I was not as impressed with the food. It was a little too "roadhouse" for me though I was able to have a small steak cooked the way I like it and served with just a green salad. My son had ribs. He was happy but this is not what I usually look for while on vacation.

1  Thank DeirdreWade
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Where else can you dine directly on the beach & have fantastic french food? We used to dine here years ago and had the best mussels ever but it has since changed owners & although the mussels aren't available anymore, there is a large selection of food from salads to lobster. I had the best pina colada ever & my friends had white wine. You can rent comfortable lounge chairs & umbrellas & either eat by the water or dine in the the open air restaurant. We sat in a table on the sand & they put two umbrellas up to keep the sun off of us. The prices were a little high due to the exchange rate of the dollar to Euro but it's worth ever penny. Just love Orient Beach!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My boyfriend and I rented an umbrella and chairs and ordered from this restaurant.We enjoyed yummy pina coladas and the sampler. Food was amazing and service outstanding. Eric was opur server. He was attentive and kind. Looking forward to returning in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

A nice little beach bar! The service was really good, and so was the food and those two things are very hard to come by together in the area! The drinks were excellent too and we visited this bar two different days and the service was just as good both days. Prices are pretty reasonable too and you can pay in € or $, so it's convenient too. The beach here is very pretty, and yes, there are topless sunbathers in this area, so be aware if you are planning to take children with you. It's a very long beach, but it gets pretty crowded, so don't expect a small private beach, because that it's not.

1  Thank GaGirlJenn