Club Fantastico
Club Orient Resort(Orient Bay)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Palm Court Hotel(Orient Bay)
Esmeralda Resort(Orient Bay)
Alamanda Resort(Orient Bay)
Privilege Resort(Anse Marcel)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot tubother guestsamazing hostscouples retreateach morningorient beachour home away from homest martinguest roomsrooms are beautifulinclusive resortsrental cartiko tikopinel islandchloebellaclothing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I spent 6 heavenly days in mid-April at CF - have been thinking about it every day since. Only our 2nd time in SXM, first time at CF and we're not going anywhere else. More beautiful than the pictures - you won't tire of the view. Met some very nice, friendly people that we really enjoyed and will likely spend time with again. The clothing optional feature is very easy & low pressure - you do or you don't or sometimes or never or partial or full - really doesn't matter. Chloe is a perfect host. She really has a remarkable sense of her guests and what makes them feel comfortable. Helps with reservations, arranges car rentals, excursions.... If your the DIY type, the place is just open and at your disposal - bar, fridge, etc. If there is something you want to eat or drink, she & Theiry will go out and get it on their next shopping excursion. Breakfasts are just great, we had a couple of dinners as well, including a first-evening ice breaker which was wonderful. One late afternoon Theiry put out a fantastic spread for a happy hour (arranging w/ the guests of course that it was a convenient day/time). You get just the amount of attention or seclusion that you want. Small place - only 6 rooms, was half full during our stay (a bit off-season). Outside showers were wonderful, nice big hot tub that we all ended up in most evenings at some point. Easy walk or ride to the beach - you can take a cooler & fill w/ ice/drinks, etc. for a great day at the beach. We found our place!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I went as a single (divorced) and was hoping for a nice, comfortable stay. I can only rave about Club Fantastico! Chloe and Thierry are the best hosts. They provided for every need. They were always concerned about their guests. If someone was late coming back from a night out they made sure they made it back safely and kept checking until they did. I felt as welcome as I ever have anywhere. The property was excellent. The breakfasts were top notch. They even made me egg white omelets (and they tasted a lot better than the ones I make)! Thanks Thierry!!!! The bar was fully stocked and available all the time. 7 days is not enough but neither would 14 but it has to end some time. The walk to the beach is very pleasant downhill. Some travelers might find the walk up a bit taxing depending on conditioning. Love it and will be back. Thanks to both Chloe and Thierry for making my stay one of the best vacations I have had in a very long time.

raj

Room Tip: all the rooms are great. Photos on their website are representative of the property.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rob J
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I'm at a lose for words!
My wife and I spent our 40th wedding anniversary at Club Fantastico and I can't describe the place.
The pictures on Tripadvisor do not do the place justice. The view is "fantastico". Well worth being on top of a hill and away from the beach.
The walk to the beach, and to one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at, is an easy 10 min walk (thank goodness, since it was the only exercise I got all week). A pleasant walk after a good meal.
The facilities are excellent. It's an older property but is very well maintained. The rooms are clean and very nice.
The caretakers were excellent and the food out of this world, simple, good local fare. Terry is an amazing chef. They really looked after us. We didn't rent a car, so one day Terry and Chloe gave us a ride to the next town on their way to a birthday party for Chloe.

There were only 2 other couples there when we were, so it felt like we owned the place.
We meet a wonderful couple from Austria (Karen and Frank) that made very pleasant companions.
The only complaint I have is the beach itself. IT'S WALL TO WALL PEOPLE. You can't walk the beach without tripping over beach chairs.

But I'd go back in a minute.
Although I do remember Chloe making fun of us poor souls from Minnesota voluntarily going back to our winter. But if we all lived in paradise it'd no longer be paradise and Minnesotans would have no where to go in February.

Room Tip: Get one of the rooms next to deck and pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bradturbes
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Hi every one if you do not know about club fantastico,listen up!,, this was our second trip there and Chloe,Terry our host were so kind to us ,our every need was taken care of before we had the chance to ask!

My husband became ill on the trip , and they took great care to see to his comfort even going as far as making homemade chicken soup for him....

Terry is a great chef will prepare anything you may want to eat,the rooms are always clean and the bar will stocked ...the view is to die for,,,,,

There kindness to us will always be remembered..

Thank you Chloe. Terry see you in the spring cannot wait to return to you wonderful resort,,ps we have going to st martain for many years so glad we found you guys

Happy holidays

Best
The Terrys

Room Tip: All the rooms a great,just go and see for your self!,
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My wife and I recently spent an incredibly relaxing seven days at Club Fantastico. It was our first time to stay there, but it definitely won't be out last. Chloe and Thierry were awesome and we quickly became friends. They really made our stay truly magical. They were extremely accommodating and shopped for special groceries and supplies to make our stay even more pleasurable. Thierry cooked us mouth-watering breakfasts each morning and a dinner that was actually better that some we experienced at exclusive restaurants in Grand Case. Chloe made reservations for us to dine at some of the best restaurants on the island. We felt so comfortable, we didn't leave the property for the first two days. My wife is not as comfortable about being nude as I am, but she did feel more comfortable to experiment more freely during our time there. We stayed in the room facing the ocean on the right side of the pool near the outdoor showers just steps from our french doors…so convenient…just drip dry after your shower. The architecture is so charming…the gracious vaulted ceilings in the room, the very comfortable four post bed, great air conditioning and a bidet in the water closet. Loved the open air spaces. It was so nice to be able to walk freely around the property…inside and outside. It was a quick walk from the pool to the inside ice maker to freshen up our drinks or lounge about the outdoor bar—Just grab a cold one out of the outdoor cooler. And the view from up top—just magnificent! Everything about Club Fantastico is designed to deliver your version of the most liberating, care-free vacation—what a fantastic place, so peaceful and relaxing! My wife and I were in need of little R&R and we achieved that and so much more at Club Fantastico. We had been to St. Martin before and we are fairly well traveled. We've been to several islands in the Caribbean, traveled extensively in Europe and stayed in some 5 star resorts and spas in the US, but this experience was a one of a kind. The best compliment has to be a comment made by my wife: "I think this is the best vacation we've ever had." Experience St. Martin from Club Fantastico—above it all!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple