This was our second visit to Club Fantastico and it was just as relaxing and amazing as our first trip. What makes this such a special place :
- Watching the sunrise with an early morning coffee followed by a walk along the beach before returning for a wonderful breakfast by the pool. (we highly recommend the banana pancakes!)
- The view, the rooms, the outdoor showers. (our favourite rooms have the patio doors opening to the pool)
- Day trips to Orient beach, Happy Bay, St Barts, Pinel Island, Petites Caye, Philipsburg, Baie Rouge, Cupecoy . . . (we stayed 14 days and never made it to Green Caye island or Tintamarre but we'll get there on our next trip back)
- Appetizers by the bar and wonderful dinners by the pool with new friends.
- Chloe & Thierry's wonderful hospitality along with Bella to keep us safe (scratch her back and Bella will be your friend for life).
Thanks Chloe & Thierry for another wonderful holidayMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking