“First time in St. Martin and definitely not the last time at CF”
Review of Club Fantastico

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orient Bay
Club Fantastico
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I travel a lot and have learned to be cautious in most all hotel and property bookings I arrange for the wife and myself. I did a lot of research on properties of this nature and after speaking with Chloe I booked what I now regret was too short of a stay at CF. My only negative to share on the property was the hot tub was not functioning during our short stay. I am sure this was just the timing of our stay and it was up and running shortly after we departed.

Our hosts Terry and Chloe were so accommodating in everyway and provided such nice company for us along with the other guests during our stay. The property is small which I was craving given that often I am forced to stay in larger US hotels that take so much time waiting for elevators, meals, front desk help, etc. The pool was beautiful, the views were relaxing and the showering outdoors (if you chose) was so pleasurable. We really lacked for nothing during our stay.

This is a place where you chose the level of interaction with the other guests. If you are there to keep to yourself then that is respected without question. We both loved our time there and will return.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very similar in style. It would be hard to feel your did not compare to other gue...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank TomR1955

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our stay at the club was fantastic. Terry and Chloe made our stay wonderful. Will definitely be back. They helped us find places to visit by helping us rent a car. VE
ery relaxing and quiet with great views wonderful outdoor showers. Played music ay night which was relaxing.

ic.Gerry and Vhloe msde hs fee at home and told us places to go.b

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diane C
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This was our second visit to Club Fantastico and it was just as relaxing and amazing as our first trip. What makes this such a special place :
- Watching the sunrise with an early morning coffee followed by a walk along the beach before returning for a wonderful breakfast by the pool. (we highly recommend the banana pancakes!)
- The view, the rooms, the outdoor showers. (our favourite rooms have the patio doors opening to the pool)
- Day trips to Orient beach, Happy Bay, St Barts, Pinel Island, Petites Caye, Philipsburg, Baie Rouge, Cupecoy . . . (we stayed 14 days and never made it to Green Caye island or Tintamarre but we'll get there on our next trip back)
- Appetizers by the bar and wonderful dinners by the pool with new friends.
- Chloe & Thierry's wonderful hospitality along with Bella to keep us safe (scratch her back and Bella will be your friend for life).

Thanks Chloe & Thierry for another wonderful holiday

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Canadians2012
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I spent 6 heavenly days in mid-April at CF - have been thinking about it every day since. Only our 2nd time in SXM, first time at CF and we're not going anywhere else. More beautiful than the pictures - you won't tire of the view. Met some very nice, friendly people that we really enjoyed and will likely spend time with again. The clothing optional feature is very easy & low pressure - you do or you don't or sometimes or never or partial or full - really doesn't matter. Chloe is a perfect host. She really has a remarkable sense of her guests and what makes them feel comfortable. Helps with reservations, arranges car rentals, excursions.... If your the DIY type, the place is just open and at your disposal - bar, fridge, etc. If there is something you want to eat or drink, she & Theiry will go out and get it on their next shopping excursion. Breakfasts are just great, we had a couple of dinners as well, including a first-evening ice breaker which was wonderful. One late afternoon Theiry put out a fantastic spread for a happy hour (arranging w/ the guests of course that it was a convenient day/time). You get just the amount of attention or seclusion that you want. Small place - only 6 rooms, was half full during our stay (a bit off-season). Outside showers were wonderful, nice big hot tub that we all ended up in most evenings at some point. Easy walk or ride to the beach - you can take a cooler & fill w/ ice/drinks, etc. for a great day at the beach. We found our place!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I went as a single (divorced) and was hoping for a nice, comfortable stay. I can only rave about Club Fantastico! Chloe and Thierry are the best hosts. They provided for every need. They were always concerned about their guests. If someone was late coming back from a night out they made sure they made it back safely and kept checking until they did. I felt as welcome as I ever have anywhere. The property was excellent. The breakfasts were top notch. They even made me egg white omelets (and they tasted a lot better than the ones I make)! Thanks Thierry!!!! The bar was fully stocked and available all the time. 7 days is not enough but neither would 14 but it has to end some time. The walk to the beach is very pleasant downhill. Some travelers might find the walk up a bit taxing depending on conditioning. Love it and will be back. Thanks to both Chloe and Thierry for making my stay one of the best vacations I have had in a very long time.

raj

Room Tip: all the rooms are great. Photos on their website are representative of the property.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rob J
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I'm at a lose for words!
My wife and I spent our 40th wedding anniversary at Club Fantastico and I can't describe the place.
The pictures on Tripadvisor do not do the place justice. The view is "fantastico". Well worth being on top of a hill and away from the beach.
The walk to the beach, and to one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at, is an easy 10 min walk (thank goodness, since it was the only exercise I got all week). A pleasant walk after a good meal.
The facilities are excellent. It's an older property but is very well maintained. The rooms are clean and very nice.
The caretakers were excellent and the food out of this world, simple, good local fare. Terry is an amazing chef. They really looked after us. We didn't rent a car, so one day Terry and Chloe gave us a ride to the next town on their way to a birthday party for Chloe.

There were only 2 other couples there when we were, so it felt like we owned the place.
We meet a wonderful couple from Austria (Karen and Frank) that made very pleasant companions.
The only complaint I have is the beach itself. IT'S WALL TO WALL PEOPLE. You can't walk the beach without tripping over beach chairs.

But I'd go back in a minute.
Although I do remember Chloe making fun of us poor souls from Minnesota voluntarily going back to our winter. But if we all lived in paradise it'd no longer be paradise and Minnesotans would have no where to go in February.

Room Tip: Get one of the rooms next to deck and pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bradturbes
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Hi every one if you do not know about club fantastico,listen up!,, this was our second trip there and Chloe,Terry our host were so kind to us ,our every need was taken care of before we had the chance to ask!

My husband became ill on the trip , and they took great care to see to his comfort even going as far as making homemade chicken soup for him....

Terry is a great chef will prepare anything you may want to eat,the rooms are always clean and the bar will stocked ...the view is to die for,,,,,

There kindness to us will always be remembered..

Thank you Chloe. Terry see you in the spring cannot wait to return to you wonderful resort,,ps we have going to st martain for many years so glad we found you guys

Happy holidays

Best
The Terrys

Room Tip: All the rooms a great,just go and see for your self!,
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
#3 of 8 in Orient Bay
Blue Bay Beach Hotel
Blue Bay Beach Hotel
#1 of 1 in Orient Bay

Been to Club Fantastico? Share your experiences!