First trip to St Martin. My best friend and I booked as a 50th birthday present to ourselves. We stayed at the villa for 9 days. You have everything you need and more!! We cooked many of our meals there. The beds are comfortable and you have plenty of space!! The patio and the pool are just amazing, you really have to see it to believe it, especially at night with the lights and the pool changing colors!! You are literally steps from the beach and a very short walk into the village where there is a small grocery store and restaurants. I was surprised by how close this villa is to the beach, which has the most amazing views!! Coming after the hurricane we didn't know what to expect but, Magali keep us informed and made sure that we had everything we needed to make this vacation awesome. She checked on us and was always just a call away. We were two ladies traveling alone and we always felt perfectly safe and so very well taken care of. I highly recommend this villa!! We are already planning our return visit and we will be staying here again. We found the perfect spot and the best host with Magali!! Don't hesitate, book it!! You'll be glad you did.
This was our third time to St Martin/Saint Maarten (first time on the French side). We had A WONDERFUL vacation in Orient Bay and we can't wait to go back! We really liked C’est Fou, a two bedroom villa steps from the beach! With that said I would like to share with you our thoughts on all of the good and just a few things that might be improved (realizing this is a new listing and this might be helpful info:):
• Location, location, location. What a great spot, near everything! Walk to all!
• Great pool, deck, loungers, grill and Jacuzzi. Had a great time out there!
• Kitchen is nice and new and well stocked from glasses to utensils, but is a bit small.
• The bed upstairs was very comfortable and was the only one we slept in.
• TV’s when used had very nice picture, DVD was appreciated as well.
• The area felt safe and was surrounded by friendly people. Nobody bothered us, NOBODY:)
• Relaxing zen feel with beautiful surroundings and sounds (birds/palm trees, pool water, breeze)
• No place to eat indoors, mid-day is very hot outside for lunch. We went out for all dinners.
• No dressers for clothes and not enough closet space for us
• TV’s very difficult to use, printed directions would be helpful. I am sure this is a cable company issue and not C’est Fou as far as the box/controller issues.
• The couches outdoors out kind of worn and don’t really go well, but, still, they comfortable. I was happy they had a cover that could be washed between guests.
Again, we had a really great time and appreciate the opportunity to be in this paradise for a week!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||People with pets|