“Another fantastic holiday at Pipitsas.”

Aspioti - Pipitsa Luxury Apartments
Ranked #7 of 24 Speciality Lodging in Roda
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have just returned from a week at Pipitsas Apartments and the improvements Pipitsa has made to these apartments is fantastic. I visited with my Mother and we had seperate apartment which have both had dishwashers and a full sized cooker since last season. The apartments had interconnecting doors so we had our privacy if we wanted it or if we wanted we could go between apartments. The apartments were fantastic and are in a very central location. Pipitsa herself made sure we were very welcome and had everything we needed. It is a home from home and I can't wait to go back in October.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TRAVELLER028

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Beautiful well equipped appts washer fridge cooker dishwasher in all appts tv and dvd in all rooms the owner pipitsa is a wonderful lady who cant do enough to make your stay comfortable well worth a visit luxury at its best

Room Tip: All rooms are good ground floor and upper with a sun deck area
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank christinehooson
Reviewed 17 September 2013

If you are looking for a luxury apartment in Roda look no further than Pipitsas everything you could wish for, every appliance you would wish to use are there and if they are not the fantastic lady herself Pipitsa will do all she can to fulfill your needs. Pipitsa herself works tirelessly to ensure your stay with her is a most enjoyable one. Cannot say enough about the wonderful lady absolutely fantastic. Already booked for 2014.

Room Tip: No night noise all apts quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VALERIECATLOW
Reviewed 13 September 2013

A warm welcome awaits you when you stay at Pipitsa's apartments. The apartments are set in a central location with restaurants,bars and shops and the beach less than 2 minutes walk away. The apartments are spotless and are cleaned on a regular basis and contain everything you could ever need for your stay and are decorated very tastefully. Pipitsa and her staff are very friendly and work very hard to make sure your stay is an enjoyable one. Staying at Pipitsa's is like staying in your second home and we always look forward to staying with Pipitsa.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TRAVELLER028
Reviewed 29 August 2013

When I began to select apartments for holidays in Corfu, I was a little tense, flipping through photos of various structures I saw a lot of Soviet-style summer camp rooms. Desperate to find something decent I stumbled on offer Pipitsa appartments. Decided to book it and it was not wrong! well if you really want to find some defects, I can note only the lack of shelves in a small section of the wardroob) . Everything else is very good! Apartments are located just few minutes of walk from the beach and restaurants, but at the same time it is very quiet and peaceful place where you cant hear the noise of cars and tourists. I`ve rented a small studio with a bedroom, a kitchen, a small bathroom and a large terrace with seating and sun beds, but the house has largest appartments for big families also. Very comfortable beds, nice furniture, unusual decor, clean linens and towels, fridge, washing machine, not noisy air condition. And of course a hospitality of Pipitsa. This is a wonderful lady who is trying to do everything possible that her guests feel comfortable, she will tell you about places to visit and where to eat better. My little daughter liked Pipitsa very much and now can not wait for our next trip. I would recommend these apartments to my friends without a doubt .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank LaShopaholicmos
Reviewed 25 August 2013

If a free & easy holiday is what you're looking for, you'll find it at Pipitsa's apartments. They have everything you could need for a really good break - the apartments are clean, well cared for, and very, very comfortable. Proper beds, proper living room furniture (not a plastic chair in sight!), and even really good, fast Wi-Fi broadband - and that's important for me, as I need to be able to work while I'm away from home. Here, I'm able to keep the business running as smoothly as possible even while I'm not in the UK....the difference is that when the 'Corfu Office' is open, I'm actually sat on the veranda soaking up the sun while I'm printing documents back at base! One day, maybe Pipitsa will find that I've moved in permanently....Roda can be very habit-forming!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sue H
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Pipitsa's apartments are brilliant! I love that ours has a proper kitchen to work in (we like to cook at home some nights, and go out on others) - and there are all the tools and pans etc we could need. Even a dishwasher to do the work after we've finished! Eating out on the veranda is a joy on a lovely warm evening, and if we choose to go out there are some really super restaurants within minutes.

The apartments are well kept and clean, and if we need anything more than is already there we just have to let Pipitsa know and she looks after us. Plenty of towels, clean sheets, comfortable beds, hot water whenever we need - and good neighbours in the other apartments....

I'd thoroughly recommend Pipitsa's apartments for a really good holiday. Home from home is just the way we like it, and this is certainly it - with the added benefit of wonderful weather!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family