B & Beach Tourist Hotel
US$74
Agoda.com
All reviewswashladieskettlecleanlinesssuite
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel room was real nice and truly looked like the pictures on the web site. The area that it is in is also a great place to go out and drink, eat and mix with tons of koreans. If fact we didn't see another foreigner the entire time. I booked this with plans to go to the expo, aquarium, and the big O show. I didn't realize that public transportation take over an hour to get you there and you have to transfer. I ended up spending alot of money on taxis. Its around 13,000 won each way. The Expo is a bust, literally nothing to see. The aquarium was fun, no need to pre-book tickets on a normal weekend. And the Big O show was very entertaining. The hotel told us it started at 8:30 but it starts around 7:30 so we missed some but still a good time. Hotel Staff spoke almost no english but were as helpful as they could be.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife and I stayed at the B & Beach Hotel during our visit to Yeosu for Expo 2012. We found the property to have everything we needed for the purposes of this trip. The only complaint we had was with the bed, which featured a very firm mattress; this isn't uncommon in Asia but I wasn't expecting it with the price we paid. The hotel is a 10-15 minute, 10,000 won taxi ride from the Expo site. Alternatively, there is an Expo shuttle bus that stops near the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank austincbeasley
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Yeosu is a very pretty city, I plan on coming back again. This is a very nice hotel located right on the coast and boats great view of the sea and the numerous islands outside of the city. The hotel is near many restaurants/cafes and parks in the area also. It is easy to get to from the train station and is also easy to get to the expo to and from. There is a free shuttle bus that will take you to and from the expo all day and night long. It is about a 3,000 won trip from the Yeocheon train station to the hotel. The expo site and train station are about a 30 minute bus ride away so using the Yeocheon station is more ideal. The room was very clean and large, it was cleaned very well everyday. The breakfast was quite good for 10,000 won a person and had lots of varieity of foods to choose from. I would definitely stay here again! :)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JML0810
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This hotel was awesome.
I wanna give 5stars about good service, low price and cleanliness.
I can say here is best.so I always recommand here to my company.
In addition, when i stay here, if u wanna have a breakfirst, u can have it only 10,000won on B&Beach's 2 floor. It was also good for my family.

Room Tip: The best is view. the window is very wide. U can see a sunset n sunrise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank AKAN4001
Reviewed 9 September 2011

This hotel used to be called the Tiffany hotel. It changed name one day during my stay – most confusing when I returned because I’d had no notification.

I stayed in room 1001, on the 10th floor. The room was enormous. It contained a large bed, 3 piece suite, 2 large digital flat screen TVs, kettle and fridge. There was also a small table and two chairs in front of the window. From the window there were marvellous views over the sea and surrounding coast. I spent many magical moments sitting at the table, admiring the view.

The bed was very comfortable and was next to a large bathroom. The bathroom contained a big Jacuzzi bath, shower, WC and wash basin. Care needed to be taken after a shower because it was open and so water tended to spray over a large area. Plastic ‘slippers’ were provided to prevent accidents.

Air conditioning was good and could be controlled via the same handset that controlled the TV and lighting.

I didn’t eat in the restaurant. Two colleagues said that the breakfasts were good and the food was cooked fresh. We tried the bar one night and found it expensive. Thereafter we bought beer in a shop round the corner and drank in one of our rooms.

There are several restaurants nearby. Sadly I could not review these because their business cards are in Korean.

I thoroughly recommend this hotel. It is slightly better than the Bellagio which is a few metres along the same road.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business