“Delicious food and tempting desserts- made right there!”

Affairs Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Creemore
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I arrived and looked at the selections the desserts all looked amazing and their are gluten free options. I had a delicious bowl of home made mushroom soup.
Its a casual atmosphere and I was there with a few friends so it was the perfect place to grab a bite

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would recommend this family bakery and cafe, it is warm and cozy, and the food is healthy , freah and delicious!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by this place along the cute little main street of Creemore. My wife's tea was overpriced. My coffee was mediocre. The date square was not suitable for sale.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was excited to check out this cute little bakery while touring around the picturesque town of Creemore. Unfortunately I didn't find it to be all that great. I ordered an Americano and it tasted terrible! I've had a lot of fabulous coffee in my life but this was undrinkable. My friend however bought a bunch of butter tarts and was quite happy with those so perhaps a good spot for baked goods but skip the coffee!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and we enjoyed two sandwiches made on fresh sourdough bread.
Delicious! We will make this a stop when driving through again.