“Great Place!”
Review of Ranch Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rice Hill
Ranch Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rice Hill
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I stayed here about two years ago and loved it and I hope someday when traveling I can go back. I had my little dog with me too; they had no extra charge for her. I got in very late but the woman was very sweet, the price was less then Motel across the street, and it was very quiet because of the design. I loved the wood walls and the way it looked, it felt warm and friendly.

Room Tip: I was here in 2010 and loved it, all the rooms would be great as far as I am concerned
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark L

Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is a really funky motel!! One of only 2 motels in this little wide spot in the road. The rooms are very clean & a great value! Free wifi, direct tv, good beds and they accept pets! Little A-frames with a loft. They also rent by the week - it's a great value. The manager is very friendly & the guests are nice. Laundromat & Ranch Restaurant about 50 yards away. What more could you want?

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I have stayed in many hotels as my boyfriend and I travel all over Oregon for work and the Ranch has the most amenities and friendliest staff so far. Donna the owner is on top of everything. We have been here for about two weeks and she is here to change my sheets every 3 days (or more if preferred) and fresh towels every day. The motel rooms themselves are equipped with a fridge, microwave, direct TV, Wi-Fi internet and a huge bathroom. I’ve enjoyed staying here and chatting with Donna and the other lady that cleans the rooms. Very friendly and welcoming environment.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Very nice Agrame. Seperate buildings. Quite. Loft and single rooms VERY clean

Staff and owner friendly.

Price is extremely reasonable. Weekly rates.

We love it here

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank willie7up2
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Great place to kick back and relax. Big bang for your buck in these unique "A" Frames (probably early 60's era). While not luxurious, the Ranch Motel gives you free WiFi, a microwave, small fridge, Direct TV with HBO, Coffee maker and even an ironing board and iron, not to mention a great sleeping loft. These older "A" Frames are surprisingly quiet even though they're only a stone's throw from I-5. Friendly host and only $44.44 per night. Excellent choice for the "budget" traveler or if you're looking for something a bit different than your "cookie cutter" Motel 6 or Holiday Inn.
**One word of warning, this place is NOT in Oakland (a Postal code issue) but rather Rice Hill, exit 148 east of I-5. We found out the hard way by getting off (and lost) at the Oakland exit 140 and had to double back.

Room Tip: All Rooms are quiet but note that there are both smoking and non-smoking so ask for what you want wh...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gaucho-azul
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I am a travel agent. I travel a lot. A year ago, when it was not the right place to stop and there was a reservation further along we passed this place and jotted it down in memory for a next passing. Rare A frame rooms. No shared walls! The two level rooms with lofts for well under $50 are a steal! Wifi! Great manager and great service overall. Clean. Just off the highway. Nice view out the back window. The lofts are so cool, so unique. I hate to drive up the prices, but don't pass this one up. I don't want it to disappear. I will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KiowaVT
Reviewed 8 January 2012

This is such hidden treasure on I-5. Room has almost 16 feet hight. Nicely maintained. Looks like they have done some recent remodeling. Free WiFi. DirecTV has lots of Chennels with HBO. My kids loved the loft. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for comlpete wood interior room. They are awesome.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Been to Ranch Motel? Share your experiences!