“Good value for the $”
Review of Ranch Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rice Hill
Ranch Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rice Hill
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We were on a road trip and needed a place to stay for one night. I found the Ranch Motel online and was instantly charmed by the A-frame units -- no shared walls!!

The bathroom was sparkling clean, the sheets were nice, and the bed was comfy -- though the mattress is so thick and springy, it moves around a lot. You get a microwave, tv with cable, mini-mini-fridge, and a tiny coffee pot. We had a hearty dinner and breakfast at the related (diner-ish) lounge/restaurant.

Nothing spectacular, but a nice place to stay for the night.

One weird thing -- if you reserve a room, they charge you more than if you walk in with the online coupon. Wouldn't you want to reward customers who reserve a room?

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Morgybear
There are newer reviews for Ranch Motel

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This place may seem like a run down Mom & Pop place. Might be a little bit. It didn't seem to be close to any major places, Off or I-5 at exit 148 but needed to stop for the night. Was a very nice find, has lots of TV channels and is very quiet. Great rates and a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank THOMAS B
Reviewed 31 August 2013

price belies the quality. we used the coupon from "hotelCoupons, for even a better rate. where else can you find a good hotel, for less then $40?
attached restaurant has good food, got a discount chit at the hotel. but did keep thinking I would see the "Cars" characters show up, as they would have fit in perfectly. small refer, microwave, TV HBO and all, nice quality. Bed was good and bedding clean

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cheryl j
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I stayed here with my family on our way from Seattle to San Diego. This place is great with a 3 year old and 9 year old because of the single A-frame style you don't share a wall with the neighbor so the kids can be kids. Very clean, loft style the kids went gaga over and lots of room to play. Love this place and I will stay here again on the way back home! The manager/owner was so sweet and wonderful! You will enjoy this place as much as we did, I promise.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I stayed here about two years ago and loved it and I hope someday when traveling I can go back. I had my little dog with me too; they had no extra charge for her. I got in very late but the woman was very sweet, the price was less then Motel across the street, and it was very quiet because of the design. I loved the wood walls and the way it looked, it felt warm and friendly.

Room Tip: I was here in 2010 and loved it, all the rooms would be great as far as I am concerned
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is a really funky motel!! One of only 2 motels in this little wide spot in the road. The rooms are very clean & a great value! Free wifi, direct tv, good beds and they accept pets! Little A-frames with a loft. They also rent by the week - it's a great value. The manager is very friendly & the guests are nice. Laundromat & Ranch Restaurant about 50 yards away. What more could you want?

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I have stayed in many hotels as my boyfriend and I travel all over Oregon for work and the Ranch has the most amenities and friendliest staff so far. Donna the owner is on top of everything. We have been here for about two weeks and she is here to change my sheets every 3 days (or more if preferred) and fresh towels every day. The motel rooms themselves are equipped with a fridge, microwave, direct TV, Wi-Fi internet and a huge bathroom. I’ve enjoyed staying here and chatting with Donna and the other lady that cleans the rooms. Very friendly and welcoming environment.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Express Roseburg
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 16 in Roseburg

Been to Ranch Motel? Share your experiences!