We didn't actually stay here but stayed at Paganakan Dii based on the reviews on TA and Lonely Planet - and we cried when we came and had dinner here. The resort was beautiful, food tasty, choice of nice drinks and helpful staff. We wished we stayed here instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sepilok Forest Edge Resort comprise of beautiful village style chalets which is surrounded by lush green surroundings and hills as a backdrop which further embraces the amazing view. Several types of chalets are available to cater to your needs, starting from the standard chalet for a superb value lodging to the Family chalet for a worry free family outing. The superior chalet is also available for those who requires some extra pampering. The Long House (LBB )consists of several rooms which are also available for those who want to experience lodging with a difference. Labuk Bed & Breakfast (LBB) is the premiere lodging spot for backpackers, nature enthusiasts or families that are just looking for a retreat with nature. LBB has received recommendations by Lonely Planet as well as various other travel guides over the course of its 15 years heritage. LBB has since moved from jalan labuk, Mile 14 to its new location: which is just a 10 minutes walk to the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sepilok Forest Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sepilok Forest Edge Hotel Sepilok
- Sepilok Forest Edge Sandakan
- Sepilok Forest Edge Resort Sandakan Division