We stayed here for 1 night 15th March in a standard room which was spacious but fairly basic. The setting of the hotel however is quite stunning, with all of the rooms and the main building surrounding a 'lake' with bridges crossing the water and loads of plants. The food in the hotel restaurant was excellent and a very wide choice on the menu and very good prices. Breakfast was a'lacart and againg very good. The rooms may be basic but the service, surroundings and food make this hotel. It is also just a few minutes - walk from the Orangutan and sun bear centers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden amongst a veritable treasure trove of tropical plants and grasses, hug trees and spectacular orchids in bloom, the quaint bungalows of the Sepilok Nature Resort are within walking distance of the world-famous Kabili-Sepilok Forest Reserve, precious home of the last wild Orang Utans of Northern Borneo. Combining rich traditional style with contemporary luxury, Sepilok Nature Resort is the ideal starting point for most other wildife land destinations in Sabah such as the fauna rich Kinabatangan River and the surrounding Sukau area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sepilok Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sepilok Nature Hotel Sepilok
- Sepilok Nature Resort Sandakan Division