We stayed in a double room chalet at Paganakan Dii for two nights. The room was lovely and incredibly comfortable with a nice en suite bath room with view out into the rainforest. It was very clean and had good a/c and a fan. The location was beautiful with lovely views over the rainforest. The food was good. Overall this was a lovely retreat which I would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paganakan Dii is the perfect retreat to experience Nature in its most serene and natural state. Built on a site high above the surrounding foliage, the combination of cool longhouses and cosy duplex chalets makes for an experience worth a thousand images. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Hotel Sepilok
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Sepilok, Sandakan Division