The views here are amazing and the setup is nice. Although the main communal area where you eat is dark and dismal you would think your in a garden hut. The food I edible but not the best cooking. Reminded me of a home made macdonalds. The staff are quite moody and not very friendly. I would suggest staying here though because the views are so good. The wifi is a waste of time so prepare to be off grid when your here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paganakan Dii is the perfect retreat to experience Nature in its most serene and natural state. Built on a site high above the surrounding foliage, the combination of cool longhouses and cosy duplex chalets makes for an experience worth a thousand images. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld and Ebookers so you can book your Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Hotel Sepilok
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Sepilok, Sandakan Division