we stay in Paganakan Dii only for one night. Anton was very friendly and helpful the food was great and cheap. location is amazing your balcony is ON the forest it self and is enough to stay there for 10 minutes to see an incredible number of insects and animals. we loved the room, air conditioning and toilet. even if is not a 5 star hotel is the perfect compromise between the adventure and the comfort. we wish to spend there more time. Loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paganakan Dii is the perfect retreat to experience Nature in its most serene and natural state. Built on a site high above the surrounding foliage, the combination of cool longhouses and cosy duplex chalets makes for an experience worth a thousand images. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Hotel Sepilok
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Sepilok, Sandakan Division