Very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The shower was a bit crazy and the beds were like sleeping on a box spring. But everything else was great. Nobody pushed the half board like others mentioned. The front desk gave us a flyer explaining it and that was the only time they brought it up. We didn't do the half board but the buffet dinner and breakfast were very good. We just wanted to eat in town and around the island and didn't want to feel like we had to get back to the hotel each night to eat our prepaid dinner. The hotel is in a great location with nearby restaurants, and close to Rethymno which is a lovely little place. The nearby beach is kinda blah compared to some of the amazing beaches in Crete. We didn't spend much time by the pool, mostly old fat people with too little clothing and/or screaming kids. No Jacuzzi on site which was a bummer. I highly recommend you rent a car and get over to Chania, its also a pretty amazing place, especially by the harbor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Leoniki Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leoniki Residence Hotel Platanias
- Leoniki Residence Rethymnon
- Leoniki Residence Hotel Rethymnon
- Grand Leoniki Residence Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture