“good little spot”

Gregorio's Bar y Restaurante
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Description: It's number 20 on this maphttp://www.nicoyapeninsula.com/avellanas/Also I took pics of the place to include in my review.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good little spot”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Great spot for a few beers, rum and playing pool. Close to Playa Avellanas, friendly patrons and owner

Visited February 2014

“A great surprise ”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

An amazing place to have a real costarican experience, unexpensive compared to lot of other place in guanacaste. It offer good local food, in a really nice atmosphere, with local music and a billiard, really near to avellanas. Definitely don't miss it!

acworth, ga
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I enjoyed drinks here a few nights and dinner once. The food was great and at a Tico price. The owner was nice and accommodating. WE also enjoyed playing pool on the pool table while we waited. I will be back.

• Visited September 2012
League City, Texas
“Good local option”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We ate some gallo pinto for breakfast but also noticed they had casado and dinner. Also a little bar to get beers etc. The food was fresh and at a very decent price, way cheaper than the nearby beachfront restaurant. The owner was nice and very accomodating. Two dishes of gallo pinto, toast and coffee was about $10. I would definitely eat here again, just wished I had found it sooner to have some local fare.

• Visited March 2012