Location: Only o couple of steps from the beautiful beach (some people can be bothered by the waves). Green mountains, beautiful nature.
Staff: Friendly!! Helpful and funny. Specielly one of the bartenders.
Food: Good. Both internationall and local. Tasty hamburgers servered between the lunh and dinnerbufeé. But after a couple of days you got a bit tired of it :).
Drinks and bars: 3 bars, open from 7 am till 11pm. One on the beach, perfect!! Strong and tasty drinks.
Party: Both the hotell and the area was calm, not a perfect location for people who want to party. It was said that the hotell should have eveningevents but the only thing was karaokenight ones a week. But I wasn´t there to party anyway.
Rooms: Simple but clean and with all that you need. Tv with about 50 channels, both in spanish and in english.
Free towells every day, both for the room and the beach. A gard was watching the hotell every night (wich was needed, a couple was robbed one night at the beach).
Taxi was cheep and it was easy to get around the island. A beautiful beach at La playa de Zaragoza. Juan Griego was a wonderful town witn a wonderful sunset!
The locals didn´t speak so much english so it´s good if you can speak a bit spanish.
A wonerful, still genuin place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located just in front of the beach, too quiet and familiar. It is perfect to spend a quality time with your family and friends. Unlimited drink in both bars. Free service at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Golden Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Paradise Hotel Playa El Agua
- Golden Paradise Playa El Agua
- Hotel Golden Paradise Margarita Island/Playa El Agua, Venezuela