This hotel was absolutely wonderful. Off the beaten path a bit but well worth the 15 or so off road minutes. You get a great view of the volcano (we woke up to it each morning). The staff were super friendly. The rooms were incredible clean. The restaurant was a little expensive but they have a captive audience so I don't blame them for raising the price a dollar or two. We were woken up by howler monkeys every morning. A little early on vacation, but how many times can you say you were woken up by monkeys every morning.
My only complaint was our shower was a little awkward but plenty of hot water and very tidy.
Yes you will have some bugs on the floor. You're in the middle of the jungle. Bring bug spray. And sunscreen. I would absolutely go back to this hotel if I was in the Arenal area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Linda Vista Hotel is located at El Castillo, just 22 km from La Fortuna downtown. A perfect choice for hikes in the Arenal Volcano National Park or activities on Lake Arenal. There is, however, a nice range of amenities located at the hotel for those that would rather stay put. Guests will enjoy lounging within the hotel's unique three-tiered swimming pool, which affords spectacular views of the volcano, and relaxing jacuzzi. The Loma Linda Restaurant serves up a nice variety of international and national meals, including a large free breakfast every morning. Guests in need of libations can visit the bar, which is stocked with beers, wines, juices, liquors and more. The rooms at Linda Vista are clean and spacious. Tile floors extend to private terraces, where guests can sit and enjoy astounding views of the Arenal Volcano. All rooms are equipped with a private hot water bathroom, ceiling fan, a/c, and coffee maker. Wireless internet helps guests to stay connected to friends and family at home, while an in-room safe ensures that valuables remain secure. The Badilla's would love to share the secrets and beauty of this area with you and your friends or family! General Information Hotel Facilities & Services: Safe deposit box Mini bar Wet bar Swimming pool (for adults & kids) Jacuzzi Restaurant Bar Free WiFi Laundry Service - We accept all Credit Cards Accommodations: All rooms come equipped with a private hot water bathroom, ceiling fan, terrace, coffee maker, safe deposit box, and wireless internet. Standard Room - these rooms have one double and one single bed. They do not have a volcano view and can sleep up to three people. Junior Suites - these suites have two queen size beds, air conditioning, mini bar, hairdryer, satellite TV, and a private parking lot. They have a volcano view and can sleep up to four people. Master Suites - these suites have two queen size beds, air conditioning, mini fridge, hairdryer, private terrace, coffee maker, satellite TV, bathrobes, and an iron. They have a volcano view and can sleep up to four people. Honeymoon Suite - this suite has one queen size bed, air conditioning, mini fridge, bathtub, hairdryer, coffee maker, private terrace, satellite TV, PC station, and a private parking lot. It has a volcano view and can sleep up to two people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Linda Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linda Vista Del Norte Hotel
- Hotel Linda Vista Del Norte
- Linda Vista Hotel Costa Rica/El Castillo