My husband and I came to Rancho Margot for our honeymoon the second week of November. We are SO glad that we chose to stay there! The food is delicious, the staff is exceedingly friendly, and the nature surroundings are simply stunning. We had the perfect balance of relaxation and adventure. Definitely go on the Cerro Chato hike if you can, and request Oscar to be your guide! He was a pleasure to hang out with for 5 hours. Also, treat yourself to an aromatherapy massage with Danny in the outdoor massage area with a stream running below. It was the best massage I have EVER gotten. Thank you Rancho Margot for making our honeymoon a perfect start to our married lives! We plan on coming back to Rancho Margot for future anniversaries!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL RESERVATIONS AT RANCHO MARGOT INCLUDE DAILY BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER FROM OUR CHEMICAL-FREE GARDENS. ADDITIONALLY, 2-HOUR GUIDED RANCH TOUR AND TWICE DAILY YOGA CLASSES ARE INCLUDED WITH EVERY OVERNIGHT STAY.On the hills of Rancho Margot, you will find our 17 deluxe bungalows. The Caño Negro river whisper will guide you to the most peaceful rest possible, only to wake up the next day with the loud call of the howler monkeys. Hidden in our botanical gardens are bungalows, equipped to house couples or families of up to 4 people. Each bungalow has its own terrace on which you may enjoy the incredible view while relaxing on your hammock with a great book. Bungalows feature Orthopedic mattresses and are available with two queen beds or one queen bed and two singles. Additional amenities include mosquito netting, rocking chair, table & chairs, and handmade soaps. Each bungalow is equipped with a private bathroom with shower.Our vision is to protect our sustainable rainforest facility but also to make it an educational playground for adults and children alike, where we can inspire a new generation of global citizens to continue ‘closing the circle.’Rancho Margot is a family enterprise where everyone is welcome. We’re living our dream, and we invite you to join us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, HRS, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rancho Margot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Margot Hotel Arenal Volcano National Park
- Rancho Margot Costa Rica/El Castillo