“tasty meals”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husban, daughter and myself enjoyed a fantastic meal in this restaruant. I have been many time before and always enjoyed it. This time there was an early bird special and we could hardly believe what was on the menu, our daughter opted for the cod, my husband and I had the steak both cooked differently and very much to our satisfaction, served on a base of champ with french fified onions mushrooms, corn and peas and to complete the dish a large bowl of chips and this was for £10 eacn, to make it complete the staff were clean, tidy, efficient, helpful and genuine.

1  Thank omaghdiddle

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Been here a few times and the food is always lovely just like my mum would cook. If your looking for posh surroundings this is not the place, but if u want home cooked food this is it.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Just a short car ride or taxi out of Irvinestown , this is a family run business , nice surrounding s plenty of parking decor a bit old flashed but clean, with helpful staff , the food is fantastic , large portions so if your planing to head out someone for drinks think again , you'll leave stuffed , good early bird menu , main and desert or starter and main £10 great value , they also do carry outs which I've had a few and are equally delicious £7.50 , well covered smoking area and if you want to look at a new car well there's plenty around the building , worth a visit and will be back