Stayed at Gasthof zum Kirchenwirt for almost 2 weeks. Overall, I have to admit it is a great hotel.
- The wellness centre was amazing. Went in the sauna, steam room, cold showers etc, everyday.
- Had breakfast included. We had many foods to choose from which was also great.
- I recommend their restaurant/bar. We had dinner and drinks there every evening. Coke is more expensive than beer, so we just had beer (haha!)
The only downsides were:
- The internet connection in the room is awful. We were a group of over 20 people none of us had a good connection in the room. Might need to look in to that.
- The church across the road made it hard to sleep. They ring the bell every 15 minutes, no matter what time it is, and at 6 o'clock you get that bell's ringing for 3-5 minutes continuously.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking