The breakfast was the best thing.
We had a triple room which was quite small and very basic.
The shared bathrooms didn't have any available dry floor space.
No lifts so I had to get help getting my 22kg bag up 2 flights of stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenferrie Sydney offers quality Bed and Breakfast accommodation on the shores of Sydney Harbour, a minute's walk from the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and a stone's throw from the Sydney home of the Prime Minister in one of the most beautiful suburbs of Sydney. The Sydney central business district is a 6 minute ferry ride away, so guests can enjoy being in the city without the cost of staying there.All bathrooms and amenities are shared; wifi is free; a full hot buffet breakfast is included in the tariff for all rooms. With its beautiful, leafy garden, Glenferrie is an ideal place to stay if you are travelling with a pet or if you simply want to relax and read or have a quiet breakfast outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Glenferrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenferrie Hotel Kirribilli
- Glenferrie Lodge Kirribilli, North Sydney, Australia