“Horrible!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
LAs Angeles, California, USA
“Horrible!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Very very disappointed. I had been there a few years ago and since then the Restraunt has declined. The portions are much smaller to the extent that the mains are entree sizes. Extremely overpriced! The service is extremely poor and tardy. The food is poor quality. The seating is very uncomfortable and the manager is extremely belligerent and rude. Make sure you check the bill they overcharged us. Would never ever go again. I would never recommend it.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Canberra, Australia
“Great food, great price”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Really yummy fresh food, brilliant flavours, awesome location. They pack the people in so it feels a bit cosy and you have to brush past people to get to tables at the back, but the food was worth it, especially the seafood!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ilovegelato82
Sydney, Australia
“Great Thai GFood”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The food was excellent & very tasty. I found the wait staff very efficient. Good size portions with very fresh ingredients. The prawns were huge and in the dish we ordered the vegetables were of high quality and seemed fresh. We would recommend the restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Peter T
Sydney, Australia
“Great Thai food on the go”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Had a quick family lunch on the go and it was a very good experience. The noodle dishes were both authentic and things like the tofu chips were an innovative twist.

Sydney Australia
“bit crowded, food good but just good not great”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We decided to try this one from a recommendation, and it was good. The place has too many chairs, you sit on top of each other. It's open and airy so it's not hot, but you just feel like you're sitting at the table with the diners next to you. If you ignore that, the food is pretty good.
I had the same experience as Sam M - it arrived almost before I'd finished saying what I wanted. We wondered how it could arrive so quickly, literally it could not have been more than 3 minutes like the other reviewer said. They must have it all in warmers in the kitchen.
I had chicken and cashews, my husband had satay chicken. Mine tasted nice but beware the fried thing that looks like it could be a fried bean or onion strip - it's chili and I took a bite and gagged on the heat. Eyes watering, I hoarsely got out to my husband to get us more water, and got through it. Just be careful.
My husband's satay didn't look too good, and he said it wasn't really. It was a very pale yellow and watery. It had vegetables and good bits of chicken but he said there wasn't much taste or bite to it like you get other places.
I might go again, but certainly wouldn't rush there.

• Visited December 2013