“Favourite stop in Sydney”
Review of The Botanist

The Botanist
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Kirribilli
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I love coming to the Botanist. I love the decor, I love the food and I love the atmosphere. This visit we had our favourites - the chicken and beef sliders, still amazing - and the pulled pork pizza from the specials menu. The pizza is definitely a new favourite, with creamy eggplant and generous pieces of pork full of flavour, topped with a swirl of mayo. So. Good.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

First visit to the Botanist last night and I will be back. It has such a nice cosy atmosphere and the place was full for a Tuesday night. Good wine list and we had the Slider to Share - divine tasting small pork and beef burgers, followed by a Chicken an Peperroni Pizza. Glad place for either couples of groups of friends.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We popped in here after a trip to the Kirribilli markets. It was pretty busy but we were greeted and seated promptly. The menu offers a really good selection of share plates and we opted for the halloumi, a green been salad and some mixed bean tacos, all of which were delicious. I really enjoyed the relaxed and casual atmosphere and we happily sat there for over an hour and a half chatting, eating and sharing a bottle of wine. At no point did we feel rushed to give up our seats. The staff were really friendly, helpful and very welcoming. We'll definitely go back.

2  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Went last night to try some of the new winter menu and the venue never ceases to impress me.
The lamb skewers and braised beef cheeks were the pick of the bunch. The staff and overall ambience of the venue makes it a perfect place for just about any occasion. If you get time go through the cocktail list, it has a great selection. I'll be back for more!!!

1  Thank Brett S
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I really like this place. The food is different without being to adventurous. There are some nice wines to try and the service is really top notch. Great funky feel to the place. Try it!

1  Thank TombyKomby