“Wonderful location”

The Secret Garden Bistro
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Malham
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: All of our dishes are cooked to order using the best local ingredients, from chef’s take on hearty classics - freshly-baked pies, fish ‘n’ chips, melt-in-your-mouth steaks and the Beck Hall Burger - to modern British dishes with a Yorkshire twist, and not forgetting our delicious sandwiches, salads, grazing platters, freshly-baked cakes and seriously good coffees. Furthermore, The Secret Garden offers an excellent choice of vegetarian dishes. And as everything is freshly prepared and cooked onsite, we can accommodate all dietary requirements.
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Cannot praise the location and the service at this b&b. The room we had (Aire) was slightly on the small side but it was warm and comfortable and we had our dog with us, so were grateful she was allowed.

1  Thank Karen W

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We’ve only stopped here once for a cream tea out on the patio on a lovely summer’s day but it’s a lovely peaceful spot – very nice!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I had visited Malham many times before but never the Fifty Five Café at Beck Hall B&B. I had been walking around Malham visiting Janets Foss and Goredale Scar etc and was returning to the car, I overheard a couple talking as I passed the entrance saying that they did really nice teas here so I thought I would give it a try. My hosts were very welcoming and friendly. The service was courteous and prompt. I had a pot of tea which came with 2 tea bags in the pot plus another pot of hot water to top up. I think this is a really nice touch. I had a ham sandwich which came with salad and crisps. The food was fresh and delicious. I sat outside next to the stream, it was so peaceful. I would imagine staying at the b&b itself would be an equally peasant experience