we have just returned from the buck inn after a stay of 2 nights and found it a real value for money venue. Staff were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. having stayed in several inns in various parts of the country over the past few months this is the only one we would consider returning to. Being walkers we appreciate a good hot bath when we return so were pleasantly surprised to find very hot water but also high pressure so it did not take an age to fill up the bath as we have found in higher priced establishments. The cask ales were excellent and food prices were comparable to other establishments. The room we had was smaller than some but it was the cheaper price and had enough room for two of us......some people seem to expect an awful lot for their money but we found at the buck inn every penny we spent was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire