We revisited this pub after a very wet trip last year. Since our last visit the far boot bar has been transformed into a child friendly coffee/bar ideal for families and ample space to eat with young children. Young people would enjoy this side of the pub as it has a duke box. If the weather is fine you can sit outside in the back courtyard. The meals we had were very good although the steak was on the pricey side. Our breakfast on both mornings were very good and although we did wait on the Sunday it was all part of a relaxing weekend. I'm sure that if you mention you wanted a quick breakfast the staff would have obliged. Our room had been refurbished and the wonky shower replaced A brilliant pub to start a walk around the Malham countryside. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire