We did not stay here, popped in after a visit to the cove. Service was very good and food excellent. I had sausages served with mash in two huge yorkie puddings, my wife had curry. Both dishes were hot and greatly gobbled down. Good selection of wines and beers to compliment. Curry £11, Yorkshire pudding £12 + drinks £30+. Good food and value. I highly recommend eating here, also the bar toilets are fantastic and slightly out of place for what is trying to be an oldie worldie pub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire