We stayed for three nights The room was pleasant and the bed so comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent. After reading the trip advisor ratings we chose to eat at the Lister one night BAD MISTAKE the food may be cheaper but the quality is sadly lacking.
The choice of beers was very good with 6 real ales. Thank you Buck Inn for your excellent quality and service I would recommend you to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire