We frequently stop in Malham with our motorhome en route to visiting friends and family in the North of England. Usually we have an evening meal, several pints of their lovely ale, and then sit around the log fire playing cribbage for a few hours. This time, we were in the car, so we stayed the night. The room was spacious, clean and had everything we needed for our overnight stay. The food was as ever very well prepared, and served with a friendly face. The Breakfast was even better - top quality, hot, freshly prepared, all served with a smiling face. We determined that in future, when we stay with the motorhome nearby, we will get up and have breakfast at the Buck Inn (good for the soul, if not the waistline!). Decor is like stepping back in time, but not in a bad way - for the price including the breakfast, it was excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire