Stopped for a quick after a lovely walk around Malham Cove. Fantastic location in a beautiful village. However that's where the positives end.
2 pints of Landlord and two fruitshoots came to a whopping £11.60. Like others have said, everyone needs to make a profit but those prices ensured we didn't stay for another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire