Two pints of ale (nothing particularly special) for £8.10....more expensive than London where we were visiting from. Surely the locals do not put up with this...unless they get a discount?. Was going to eat but didn't bother after rip-off beers.
Everyone is better off heading to the lister arms up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire