We ate in this pub on two consecutive nights whilst camping in Malham. It was pretty busy on both nights due to the world cup football matches. The staff were nonetheless very friendly and the service was fast. We had the roast of the day and a game pie on the first night both of which were superb. Having given my friend an already large plate of roast dinner they came back with another plate containing even more food, stating that they had run out of large plates. Wow! On the second night we both had lamb burgers, which were served with large onion rings, chips and salad. Similarly good and no complaints about the price. The beer worked out at £7.20 for two pints, which seemed to be pretty reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire