We found the hotel during an internet search and have found the description accurate. The B&B is set back over a stream (doggy heaven) which is not deep. The gardens are lovely as well
Staff: really nice team a warm welcome and helpful.
Accommodation: great four poster bed room with sky TV and free internet access, bed very comfortable
Noise: in the night you could hear a pin drop it was sooooo quiet
Will come again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire