Just spent 2 nights at Beck Hall(16/17th March). We stayed in rm 10 which overlooked the river. The room was a decent size, had a very comfortable enormous bed, which after a long days walking was greatly appreciated. The bathroom had a large walk in shower with plenty of hot water. Beck Hall is pet friendly, which is one of the reasons why we chose it. Pets aren't allowed in the dining room, but if you don't want to leave your dog in your bedroom, you do have the option of having breakfast in the lounge, where pets are allowed.
Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice with cereals, fruits,yoghurt, a good choice of cooked food too. No beans on menu, but just ask if you want them. If you have any special requests, they will try to accommodate you.
It snowed while we were there & my husbands walking shoes decided to leak, Alice the owner & the lady who served breakfast(sorry didn't get her name) went out of their way to find something that would seal his shoe. Big thanks for that, we wouldn't have been able to go out walking otherwise.
There's a honesty bar in the lounge, lots of choice from water, wine, spirits, soft drinks, just book down what you've had & pay for it when you check out.
We had a great time, even the weather didn't dampen our spirits, our cocker spaniel loved every minute of her time there & we will hopefully stay again in the summer.
This is a place to return to whatever the seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire