Stayed at Beck Hall for two nights on May day bank holiday weekend. We took our dog with us and was made very welcome,we were given a lovely room with a 4 poster bed everything was very clean and comfortable. The location of Beck Hall is only a stones throw from the centre of Malam which is a beautifull village,there is a river flowing through the property and they also have a tea room which is the guests breakfast room,but because we had our dog with us we had to have our breakfast in the guests lounge which was not a problam.all in all we had a wonderfull stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire