Happy to highly recommend this hotel. It's situated in exquisitely beautiful surroundings, with Malham Cove a mile down the road and the spectacular Gordale Scar a lovely walk down the river bank via Janet's Foss. The hotel itself is idyllic, situated on a river bank, with its entrance via a stone bridge across a ford. Space for parking is just a few meters down the road. Staff are friendly and helpful and the food is excellent. There are a coupe of good pubs within 100 meters walk of Beck Hall where you can get excellent meals and a range delicious cask beers. I'll definitely be going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire