We stayed one night at Beck Hall with our dog. We chose this B&B because there was no charge for the dog, which says a lot about whether a place is actually dog friendly or not. We were met by a very helpful, young lady who showed us to our room. Our room was a decent size and we had everything we needed : ensuite, plenty of towels, tv and tea and coffee. We also had a nice view looking over the beck. The bed was comfy with lovely crisp bedding, and the room was very clean. What more could you want? The honesty bar is brilliant and a nice touch as is the laptop for guests to use in the lounge. Beck Hall has loads of character and charm, especially the older part of the building. Breakfast was very good with a fantastic choice. It is located a short walk away from Malham Cove and many other wonderful walks in the area. Check out time of 11:00 was fantastic, gave us just enough time to get a little walk in before setting off. Would definitely go back for longer next time. Our thanks to the staff for making our stay, albeit short, so pleasant and for definitely being dog friendly :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire