Excellent place to stay if you plan to do the Malham Cove walks, the place is right on the most popular path. Free parking which is situated just a bit further on past the B&B. The landlord was kind also to let us use the parking facility while we were doing our walk as we only stayed there a night and was accommodating aswell when I arrived late in the night around 10pm I think although i did give plenty of warning. She even made lunch for our walk the next day which was of course extra money but we did the walk in just over 3 hours leisurely walking. Ended up we didn't really need to place the lunch order just some water would've done fine. There was WiFi strongest signal was at the sitting room I think. Can't remember if the signal was ok in our room, I think it was. I wouldn't recommend travelling there anywhere at night time as the roads aren't the best.
But I would definately visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire