We decided to come here for our HOONEYMOON and we have an outstanding time, nothing was too much trouble for them, we felt so relaxed with the log burner in the resident lounge, very friendly staff and always wanted made sure our stay was perfect.
Breakfast was one of the best we have ever had, fresh produce from local farmers what more could you ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire