We stayed for 2 nights this week, using a Buyagift.com voucher given to us by our grown up children. We booked at the last minute so they had only one room left, but it was very nice - in the newer part of the building. The room was comfortable and very clean. Breakfast was excellent, served in a spacious and comfortable dining room. Staff were very friendly. Cosy residents' lounge with refreshments available on an 'honesty' system. We are planning to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire