We spent a lovely night at beck hall on Sunday. We stayed in room 14 and the bed was huge and cosy. The shower was powerful and hot. Breakfast was nice and service throughout was pleasant and helpful. We arrived in the dark and finding the car park and then getting to the hall itself was pretty hair raising. City dwellers are not used to no lights on streets! And it wasn't til later that we read the reviews which mentioned using a torch. Next time. Had a lovely walk to the cove and Janet's foss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire