My fiancee and I stayed there for one night after spending the day at Bolton Abbey. We had to travel 17 miles from the Abbey to the bed and breakfast but it was well worth the trip. On arrival, we were met with a very well located and attractive looking building, accessed by a walkway over a stream. There was ample parking at the side of the property and it was a very short walk from the car park to the reception, where we received a warm welcome from Alice, who was front of house. We were taken to a modern, spacious room, which had ample facilities. We had a very comfortable night's sleep and awoke feeling refreshed.
Breakfast was served in a well presented and spacious dining room. We were presented with a menu, which had quite a selection to choose from. I opted for the full English breakfast, which was a good sized portion. My partner had the Salmon and scrambled eggs. Both breakfasts were delicious and filling. There was also fruit and cereals to choose from. The coffee kept flowing. In all, we were well fed and watered!
The atmosphere was very laid back and very relaxing. There was plenty of communal space throughout the building, where you could sit back and enjoy a good bit of relaxation time. There was a self serve bar, which served a small selection of alcoholic drinks and snacks.
Overall, our experience of Beck Hall was a pleasurable one, which we would highly recommend to anyone who wanted a nice, relaxing time in a quaint, rural Yorkshire village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire